I welcome you all for my YouTube Channel named “Vidhi Vignana.” It is all about Forensic science. I planned some exciting things on my channel like lecture series, books related to Forensic and other genres. The lecture series includes the following branches of forensic science.
- FORENSIC TOXICOLOGY: Forensic Toxicology discusses the use of regular toxicology for the reasons for the Criminal Investigation to help medico-legal cases.
- FINGERPRINTS: Fingerprints are the characteristic ridges showing up as folded lines on the tips of fingers and thumbs.
- CRIME SCENE MANAGEMENT: Crime Scene Management is the actions taken to ensure that all available forensic evidence is recovered from a crime scene.
- DNA FORENSICS: DNA profiling is a legal strategy in criminal examinations, contrasting criminal presumes’ profiles with DNA proof to survey the probability of their contribution to the Crime.
- FORENSIC INSTRUMENTATION: Depending on your type of forensic analysis, there are several forensic instruments and equipment options to choose from.
- COLD CASE FILES: Reexamination of cold cases with advanced techniques and evidence examination.
- FORENSIC MEDICINE: Deals with the physiology of death, Time of Death, Cause of Death, Ante-mortem, and Post-Mortem to establish the facts in civil and criminal legal cases.
- FORENSIC ANTHROPOLOGY: Study of Human remains that involves applying skeletal analysis and techniques in archaeology to solving criminal cases.
- WILDLIFE FORENSICS: Wildlife forensics is the application of science to legal cases involving wildlife. We can also investigate wildlife-related crimes involving the exotic pet trade, poaching, other illegal hunting activities.
- PHYSICS & BALLISTICS: Ballistics looks at why and how firearms are used in the commission of crimes.
- DIGITAL FORENSICS: Digital forensic science is a branch of forensic science that focuses on the recovery and investigation of material found in digital devices related to cyber-crime.
- BOOKS REVIEW: Reviewing the book, which is widely used in forensics. Crime thrillers genre books and magazines related to forensics.
- FORENSIC GENEALOGY: Forensic genealogy is the emerging practice of utilizing genetic information from direct-to-consumer companies for identifying suspects or victims in criminal cases.
- FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY: Forensic psychology is a field that combines the practice of psychology and the law.
- KNOW YOUR LAW: Recent Supreme court judgments on Forensics, Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, The Code of Criminal Procedure, Cyber-law, Charge sheets, FIRs.
Many more series of videos will be posted from time to time why forensics so crucial in a criminal investigation? Because in TV series full drama, but they show like seeing blood, the expert in all investigation officers tells the blood group and species identification like the blood belongs to animals or humans. Yes, just like that, they mean so much it makes wow to the audience, but in real forensic science, it is a standard protocol to identify it. So, my channel gives you real forensics.
Edmond Locard formulated this Principle “Every Contact leaves trace.” He says in the physical world, at whatever point culprits enter or leave a crime scene, they will go something and take something with them that is evidence—examples like Blood, Hair, Shoe prints, Fingerprints, DNA and other trace elements. Forensic science is the utilization of numerous different sciences, including chemical science, Biological science, software engineering, and designing to issues of peace. Forensic science is utilized by examiners to help comprehend what happened in a crime scene. Each crime scene is dissected to locate the littlest pieces of proof. Forensic science can assist specialists with seeing how blood splash designs happen, discover who was at the crime scene, when the wrongdoing occurred, and who carried out the crimes. Legal science is a significant piece of the equity framework since it gives logical realities dependent on hard proof. In a regular crime scene examination, the material proof will be assembled by the agents. At that point, the criminological researchers will break down this proof to give logical based evidence to be introduced in court. Each kind of material proof must be gathered alternately to guarantee that the evidence stays as unblemished and un-debased as could reasonably be expected. For instance: Blood that is in fluid pools ought to be gathered on bandage cushions or sterile cotton and permitted to air dry. At that point, it ought to be refrigerated. At the typical wrongdoing scene, photos will be taken of everything before assortment. More significant parts of proof will be eliminated first, for example, a Personal Computer, or apparel. The ground ought to be vacuumed any discover follow evidence. There is a distinctive number of characterization for proof in scientific science.
Crime is public wrongdoing. It is an offense against the person or society as a whole. It causes danger to social safety and makes social disorder. Examples are murder, rape, theft, etc. “Mens Rea” concept is not mentioned in the Indian Penal Code, but it is said in the Latin maxim “actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea.” It means intent and act both must agree to constitute a crime. But “actus reus” the term ‘act’ is defined in Sections 32 and 33 of the Indian Penal Code. Both are essential elements of Crime with human beings and injury too. Crime is a social marvel. It emerges first when a state is composed, and individuals set up rules, the breaking of which is a demonstration called wrongdoing. Law controls the social interests, mediates clashing cases, and requests. The security of people and property is a fundamental capacity of the state, and the equivalent can be accomplished through the instrumentality of criminal law.
In the time of innovation, criminals are carrying out crimes by utilizing the design. So, it is practically challenging to unravel those kinds of crimes without using science or innovation. Legal Science has become a necessary piece of the Criminal Justice System by perceiving and assembling confirmations from wrongdoing scenes and, from that point, dissecting them experimentally in the research center. This could help in choosing the blame or guilt of a suspect. Legal Science has created itself to work inside the truth controlled by the Criminal Justice System. To keep up this connection between Forensic Sciences and the Criminal Justice System, correspondence is significant. The center has been moved from the amount to the quality and makes it workable for the Forensic Scientist to respond to the inquiries that have been presented to him. The changes are required in the law and legitimate framework to characterize these adjustments in another reality. Forensic Science, being an order that starts things out in contact with various kinds of issues, has a significant part to play in characterizing this reality. There is a saying every murder has a motive. Finding this motive can help us to solve the Criminal cases. I again welcome you to my channel “Vidhi Vignana” subscribe to the channel and click the bell button to get updated.